Xvfb concerns and dummy driver issues

David Jackson djackson452 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 18:24:45 UTC 2017

Is the plan to keep Xvfb as-is (KDrive?) or to move it to a wrapper around
Xorg+Dummy? Any ideas about why the dummy driver was not working (killing
the headless dummy X server brings down any X server running on hardware,
like the dummy X server somehow gets entangled with other X servers on the
system), and problems playing video? Given these unreliabilities,  they
would need resolution of these issues.