AW: AW: monitor hotplug resolution switch

Johann Obermayr johann.obermayr at sigmatek.at
Wed Dec 13 10:14:20 UTC 2017

Hi,

Thanks for helping.
regards
  Johann

I mean, it is a define resolution, same as your monitor.
We have different monitors with different resolution.
But our customer set the used resolution In a config file.
The resolution must be always the same. With or without monitor.
But now, if the monitor is disconnect, the resolution will change to 320x200.

> seems it's simply the lower resolution available
>
> do you need some remote X?

We are using VNC.

> you can play with xrandr

I will do that.
I also looking for the "virtual" extention in the new xf86-video-intel driver.