Multiplexing general windows similar to terminator

Mihai Darius mihai_darius22 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 20:30:33 UTC 2017

Hi,
Well, from what I see, fluxbox is using a tabbed view, instead of a tiled (side-by-side) one, and that is not what I really wanted.However, if i3wm does indeed provide support for floating tiled windows (sorry for not using the correct naming for them before),my implementation idea does indeed seem to be redundant and complicating it further to provide some improvements wouldfurther increase the workload required and reduce my chances of success.
Thank you for your advice,Darius