xrandr - Multiple monitors, one rotated, mouse can disappear into non-desktop space

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue May 2 23:05:09 UTC 2017

Ryan Felder composed on 2017-05-02 12:10 (UTC-0500):
> I cannot seem to find any xrandr setting to address this. I am running
> Ubuntu 16.04, Elementary/Pantheon desktop environment. My xrandr output is
> below. Is there anything I can do to fix this?
>
> Screen 0: minimum 8 x 8, current 3125 x 1920, maximum 32767 x 32767
> DP1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
> DP2 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
> HDMI1 connected primary 1200x1920+0+0 left (normal left inverted right x
> HDMI2 connected 1920x1200+1205+538 (normal left inverted right x axis y
> axis) 520mm x 320mm
> VGA1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)
> VIRTUAL1 disconnected (normal left inverted right x axis y axis)

How has rotation of HDMI1 been set up? Maybe the problem is caused by the 5mm
gap between the two displays (or the tool that configured the rotation), and
eliminating the gap or changing the tool would solve the problem?

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/