Test email (was: Stuck on Config Setup with IBM x3650 and CentOS7 )

Benjammin2068 benjammin2068 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 17:21:26 UTC 2017

I'm not getting list mails to my gmail account for some reason.. I may end up switching email accounts if I don't see this email come through.

My previous post (Stuck on Config Setup with IBM x3650 and CentOS7) <https://lists.x.org/archives/xorg/2017-October/058945.html> was replied to but I never got any emails except the normal subscribe messages. (boo)

(thanks Adam -- BTW the "power outage" was a UPS battery going dead while the power company was changing a meter. Not a storm. the video card works. I can see the startup splash... I never get a gnome login.)

p.s. I saw the other post from this month with RHEL 7.4 and I think I'm having the same problem since it's the same ATI/ES1000 series card.)

 -Ben