forum for Motif, XLib, etc. programming enthusiasts?

Alan Corey alan01346 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 20:25:01 UTC 2017

Hmm, thank you but http://motif.ics.com/forum is now read-only.  As is
http://www.motifdeveloper.com/.  I wanted to use C, not Lua.

Maybe I'll have to bite the bullet and learn QT.  I have this theory
that part of the reason there's so little modern software for Unix in
general is because there aren't tools like Borland Delphi to write it
with.  Yes, I've tried Lazarus and thought it was a hodgepodge of
patches with the documentation a worse hodgepodge.  I have little
problem writing command line stuff but making any GUI work is like a
holy grail.  Maybe Java Swing then it's portable.  I was enjoying the
retro aspect though.