dickey at his.com
Mon Apr 16 00:04:30 UTC 2018
Patch #332 - 2018/04/15
* add a GetChecksum item to disallowedWindowOps
* improve notes in ctlseqs.ms which mention where various controls
* add control sequences for querying the X display size and the
character size, both in pixels to help eliminate some of the
constants in esctest.
* fixes prompted by review of George Nachman's esctest script:
+ add a null-pointer check and a limit-check in xtermCheckRect.
+ correct limit-check for right-margin when processing
autowrapping if xterm is not built for wide-characters.
+ repair logic in RIS to reset 132-column mode when an escape
sequence is used to enable 80/132-column switching.
+ correct array-limit for EWMH working state.
+ further improve limit-checks versus assert's (see patch #315).
+ correct order of check-margins and move-to-left margin for DL
+ modify reverse-wrap to pay attention to top/bottom margins as
it has done for left/right margins since patch #279.
+ modify behavior of DECFI and DECBI to not index the screen at
the left/right edge of the display unless those happen to be
the left/right margins.
+ add case for VT320 DSR response for keyboard status.
* improve check for valid shell path using getusershell and
endusershell if available, in case /etc/shells does not exist
(suggested by Rainer Orth).
* modified configure checks for groff and man2html, to use the latter
by default, but allowing mandoc as a partial replacement for
* revisited the inconsistent copyright notices mentioned in patch
#165, and eliminate the issue as mentioned in this copyright
* fix typo in this change-log (report by Sven Joachim)
* update config.guess, config.sub
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the xorg