dickey at his.com
Mon Dec 10 01:39:29 UTC 2018
Patch #338 - 2018/12/09
* ignore $TERMINFO in the configure script if it is set to a
* updated configure macros:
+ CF_WITH_PCRE2, modified to work with Debian's (mis-numbered)
+ CF_CC_ENV_FLAGS , report preprocessor options in CFLAGS
+ CF_LD_RPATH_OPT , suppress check if --disable-rpath option was
+ CF_XOPEN_SOURCE, add case for midnightbsd
* update config.guess, config.sub
* add a check to ensure that the filename parameter passed to
XpmReadFileToPixmap is actually a file, since that function does
not check (report by Ben Nott).
* amend solution for Debian #758633 to ensure that replies for
bracketed paste are not sent while processing a selection for
exec-formatted (Debian #913237).
* improve adjustments/clearing for double-width characters in DECERA,
* improve adjustments/clearing for double-width characters when doing
vertical scrolling within left/right margins (patch by Martin
* modify wcwidth to encode a few spacing combining marks as regular
* change compiled-in default for saveLines to match the resource-file
changed in patch #192 (Debian #913815).
* change default faceSize to 8.0, to simplify switching back/forth
between bitmap fonts and TrueType. This was originally (mis)set to
14.0 in patch #148.
* add fallback support in Xft configuration for missing glyphs
(prompted by discussion with Mike Burns).
* fix a problem with using direct-colors for the background color
when clearing/scrolling (report by Nicholas Marriott).
* add a "sources" rule for the makefile's generated source.
* add a short explanation in ctlseqs.ms discussing the differences in
error-recovery for malformed sequences versus unimplemented
features, and amend one case for consistency (prompted by
discussion with Martin Hostettler).
* adjusted ifdef's so that the paste64 configure option does not
automatically enable the readline-mouse configure option.
* revert the change which prevented concurrent ownership of different
selection targets, and instead modify selection storage so that
different concurrent requests for different selection targets will
be stored/retrieved independently (Debian #901249).
* remove a check which prevented returning button-codes past the
documented 4/5 for wheel mouse, and add a script mouse-codes which
makes a report showing the various mouse codes for different
button/modifier combinations (discussion with Přemysl Janouch).
* improve display and checksum for DEC Special Graphics by mapping
0x5f to 0.
* add a null-pointer check for table-ending in the extended-boolean
resource-handling (report by Felix von Leitner).
* remove stray ]'s from INSTALL-file (Larry Hynes).
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
More information about the xorg