Scaled output doesn't resume correctly

Qu Wenruo quwenruo.btrfs at gmx.com
Fri Dec 21 13:23:18 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm recently tweaking various way to get 150% scale for my surface go
running arch (which means latest Xorg progs)

After setting "xrand --scale 1.333" and 200% scaling from gnome, it
works fine.

However when I close the lid and then re-open the lid, the screen looks
like:

|-------------------------------------|---------|
|         Part of the screen          | Blank   |
|                                     |         |
|                                     |         |
|           Blank                               |

The shown part looks like 1800 * 1200 of the scaled 2700 * 1800, and it
looks xorg only renders the size of physical screen, no matter if it's
scaled or not.

Any idea how to solve it?
(I assume we need to wait developer to reproduce and fix it)

Thanks,
Qu