X11 library bindings for Rust

Erle Pereira erle at erlepereira.com
Wed Jun 6 01:28:58 UTC 2018

Hi Marty,
Happy to step in if no one else does. Still fairly new to rust, but an experienced coder. Been looking at something like this for a rework of a project i work it.
*I need to keep my github a/c still  :/

Thanks for the work done on this so far.

Project in brief:https://ebrain.in ... We are currently rebuilding....so just a placeholder and a link to the gitrepo is on.

Regards Erle

Sent on the go with Vodafone