[igt-dev] [ANNOUNCE] intel-gpu-tools 1.22

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Mon Jun 18 15:51:24 UTC 2018

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 02:54:52PM -0700, Matt Turner wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 6:28 AM, Petri Latvala <petri.latvala at intel.com> wrote:
> >
> > A new intel-gpu-tools quarterly release is available with the
> > following changes:
> >

> Since the Meson build system has no configuration options it's not yet
> a replacement distros can use. Please ship the 1.23 tarball with the
> autotools files generated by make dist.

Meson upstream seems to think that autoconfiguring with defaults Is Better
(tm). What would distro's want from the meson build (since I think it's
useful to cut down a bit from the all the options, mostly they didn't
really work after a short while anyway)?
-Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter
Software Engineer, Intel Corporation