panoramixproto licensing information - Looking for confirmation

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Wed Feb 6 14:41:15 UTC 2019

On Fri, 2019-02-01 at 15:35 +0100, Samy Mahmoudi wrote:

> The license included as header of panoramiXproto.h looks like a
> variant of MIT but I can not guarantee that other files (if any)
> provided by this package are licensed under MIT. Could you help me to
> sort this out?

Apologies, this was an error on our end. The panoramixproto module
never had any real content:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/xorg/proto/panoramixproto

panoramiXproto.h actually came from the xineramaproto module. However
when building the unified xorgproto module we just imported everything
named *proto.

I've removed the COPYING-panoramixproto file from xorgproto, which
should prevent this confusion in the future. Thanks for bringing this
to our attention!

- ajax