2019 X.Org Foundation Election Opening in 35 hours

Wentland, Harry Harry.Wentland at amd.com
Mon Mar 25 14:46:08 UTC 2019

To all X.Org Foundation Members:

We've had some problems with the previous ballot (i.e. I didn't create it properly) that opened last Thursday. Apologies to the two people that already voted.

We've re-created the ballot (v2). It will open on March 27 at 2am UTC and close on April 11 at 2am UTC.

Updated Schedule:
  Nomination period Start: Jan 31 00:00 UTC
  Nomination period End: Feb 28 23:59 UTC
  Deadline of X.Org membership application or renewal: Mar 07 23:59 UTC
  Publication of Candidates & start of Candidate QA: Mar 11
  Election Start: Mar 21 00:00 UTC - Delayed to March 21, again delayed to March 27 at 02:00 UTC
  Election End: Apr 4 23:59 UTC - Extended to April 11, 02:00 UTC

I will send a reminder the day the polls open.

I apologize for the many delays.

Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the proposed bylaw changes and the candidates. Details are at https://www.x.org/wiki/BoardOfDirectors/Elections/2019/

Harry, on behalf of the X.Org elections committee