Lost sliding windows w/ DVI Syncmaster monitor

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Wed Apr 1 20:02:39 UTC 2020

> I don't think it has anything to do with the Samsung or the Dell, but
> rather with
> however you are trying to configure. How exactly are you configuring?

See attachment.  Or are you asking for the build options for the server?

 >> Please show us your GPU specification, thus:

 >>  # inxi -Gxx

Graphics:
  Device-1: NVIDIA GK208 [GeForce GT 635] driver: N/A bus ID: 01:00.0
  chip ID: 10de:1280
  Display: server: X.Org 1.18.4 driver: vesa resolution: 1024x768~N/A
  OpenGL: renderer: Gallium 0.4 on llvmpipe (LLVM 3.8 256 bits)
  v: 3.3 Mesa 12.0.1 compat-v: 3.0 direct render: Yes

--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm