How complex would be to recode Xorg so it allow Me to use Unix sockets instead of TCP/IP sockets

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Wed Apr 29 17:42:46 UTC 2020

Thanks to X11 dummi video driver and thanks to special X11-VNC app, I can
use many X11 based apps but I do not like that TCP/IP sockets are being
used. Since on Android device, when I get out of active WIFI site, and when
I will reach The signal again, I will always lost The TCP/IP connection
between X11-VNC and Android VNC client.
Is it technically possible to use Unix sockets instead of TCP/IP sockets for
communication between Xorg and X11-vnc? If yes, which developer would be
able to do this magic? And how much hours it could take to some of
experienced C programmers?