dickey at his.com
Sat Dec 26 19:46:36 UTC 2020
Patch #363 - 2020/12/26
* disable groff hyphenation in generated html when using man2html.
* change SCS “&4” Cyrillic to non-NRCS, per VT520 manual.
* amend fix for SCS in patch #198 to remove DEL rather than
converting it to a space (report by Thomas Wolff).
* modify state transitions for selecting character sets to eliminate
an ambiguity between the “A” used in VT220 versus VT320.
* improve error recovery when selecting characters by resetting to US
ASCII when no suitable encoding is found, e.g., attempting to use
an NRCS sequence when NRCS is not enabled.
* turn off hyphenation in “.txt” conversion, prompted by groff
* add VT5xx ISO Latin-2 (prompted by discussion with Thomas Wolff).
* amend change from patch #361 to event-handling in CopyWait to
handle active-icon as a special case (Debian #975687).
* add call to loadColorTable to get the visual information needed to
decode BE RGBA32 color format (patch by Leandro Lupori).
* modify the resource-parsing for disallowedPasteControls and similar
lists of names/numbers to recognize “~;” (tilde) for cancelling a
* add ENQ, EOT and NUL to default for disallowedPasteControls.
* change default for disallowedPasteControls to omit the tab
character (suggested by Harald Dunkel).
* fix swapped height/width in regisScreenSize and maxGraphicSize
resources using "auto" value, from patch #314 (report by Anton
* revise patch #362 change for shift-modifier versus mouse protocol
and select/paste by adding resource shiftEscape, which can be
enabled via a control sequence (prompted by discussion with
Matthijs van Duin).
* simplify/improve ifdef in trace code for using a separate set of
files for each run of xterm.
* add options -r and -t to vttests/query-color.pl to show the 6-digit
RGB code and actual colors.
* add nel to xterm-basic terminfo.
* alter vttests/modify-keys.pl to omit HTML reference links to the
modified-keys table where no keycode was available.
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg