xserver-xorg-video-dummy driver XORG and X11vnc on Android chroot

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Sat Feb 1 14:40:04 UTC 2020

Oh thank you very much for The link to interesting articles. Yes, I have
only experienced bug Error: Only console users are allowed to run the X
server.
After this bug, Xorg have automatically terminated and log have been closed.
I AM dreaming, that when I will be able to run Xorg thanks tou yours posted
advices, I would be able to use some VNC client for ANdroid and X11vnc app.
I only do not know, if The fact that I will use dummi driver will also not
mean, that graphical output will be still on The Android client VNC app.
Because if so, I will rather use XVFB like I Am using it for now.

The question also is, if my idea can work. If x11vnc will be compatible and
if it will be cooperating with running Xorg and with dummi video driver. If
it will not cause other issues.

My goal is to save CPu time and prevent bug caused by using display such as
using GPU. Sure, Windows do not allow those experiments. But fortunately,
At-spi, Orca screen reader and dependent modules really do not need physical
video driver to be used. Really thank you very very much for yours positive
approach to my pleas.