dickey at his.com
Sun Feb 2 02:06:43 UTC 2020
Patch #353 - 2020/02/01
* amend change in patch #352 for button-events to fix a case where
some followup events were not processed soon enough (report/patch
by Jimmy Aguilar Mena).
* handle MappingNotify X event, to improve recovery when switching
keyboard configurations using xkbcomp (prompted by discussion with
Frank Mosch, Debian #661295). There is more work needed here,
possibly in the X libraries.
* improve discussion of mouse-mode in ctlseqs.ms (suggested by Igor
van den Hoven).
* further improve checks for Xft max-advance-width to take into
account fonts which use two cells for ambiguous width characters.
Also improve the time used for these checks (reports by Yuri
Pankov, Frank Mosch).
* fix a few spelling errors reported by codespell (report by Jens
* modify run-tic.sh to prefer development version of ncurses since
changes to terminfo file in patch #345 rely upon bug-fixes in
ncurses (prompted by discussion with Will Senn).
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg