dickey at his.com
Fri Jan 17 02:03:14 UTC 2020
Patch #352 - 2020/01/16
* adjust fontsize data to handle a minor inconsistency from recent
Xft versions (Debian #880407, adapted from patch by Vincent
* add a table to the manual page description of forceBoxChars to
alert the reader to the special characters aside from
“line-drawing” which are drawn directly when this resource is set
* improve checkXft logic which attempts to detect fonts whose
max-advance-width is inconsistent with the actual glyph widths. For
some fonts, it is necessary to check additional characters
(report/analysis by Jan Engelhardt).
* improve configure-checks for X headers and libraries on recent
MacOS, which has moved those files under /usr/X11.
* improve portability of iconify/deiconify feature by taking into
account some window managers which manipulate the EWMH
_NET_WM_STATE property, adding/removing _NET_WM_STATE_HIDDEN rather
than actually minimizing the window (prompted by discussion with
* improve workaround from patch #287 for the -iconic option when
configured with toolbar by postponing the extra request for
minimizing the window to the end of menu-initialization.
* modify xevents special-case for mouse-events to include
button-events so that the meta key by itself can generate
button-events (report/analysis by Mattias Engdegård).
* amend SGR-stack change from patch #348 to not associate bold
attribute with background color (report by Nicholas Marriott).
* fix copy/paste error in manual page (patch by Larry Hynes).
* add definitions in xterm_io.h so that GNU/Hurd will use
posix_openpty (patch by Samuel Thibault).
* build-fix in debug-tracing, for esctest.
* updated autoconf macros
* update config.guess
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg