[Question] ZaphodHeads, ServerLayout without position information, and touchscreens

Hugh Chang perceiv2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 07:44:30 UTC 2020

 Dear all,

I'm writing a document to guide how to configure xorg.conf for multiple
touchscreens as attached.
I think that I've almost finished it but I don't know how to configure
xorg.conf
when ServerLayout is described without position information for multi-seat
setup with one graphic card (zaphod heads).
I could not find a proper solution and I'm asking your advice.
I'll greatly appreciate for any hint from you.

Best regards,
Hugh Chang