AW: Implementing PseudoColor support on TrueColor screens

Sleep ireallyhatespam at yandex.com
Tue Jun 2 14:09:20 UTC 2020

Thank you very much, Walter. st3_fixup() (adapted for my use) is a lot
more readable now:

void st3_fixup(XImage *image, int width, int height)
{
     uint8_t *row_src;

     for (int y = 0; y < height; y++) {
         row_src = (uint8_t *)&image->data [y * image->bytes_per_line];
         for (int x = width-1; x >= 0; x--) {
             XPutPixel(image, x, y, st2d_8to24table[row_src[x]]);
         }
     }
}

The issue I am having persists, just letting you know that you have
helped me on something, again, thank you a lot.