dickey at his.com
Thu Oct 15 01:03:30 UTC 2020
Patch #361 - 2020/10/14
* treat the return value of strerror as readonly (patch by Philipp
* modify event-handling in CopyWait to work around hanging while
writing large amounts of text to an active icon and at the same
time iconifying/deiconifying (report by Dave Kemper).
* initialize double-buffer for active-icon window.
* improve manual page description of scrollbar resources (report by
* correct ifdef for menu entry for active-icon, when initializing it
with toolbar configuration.
* add preprocessor option to makefile to set internal definition of
pixmaps directory to match the install-configuration (FreeBSD
* cleanup of calls to free, removing checks for null (Walter Harms).
* add fallback actions pointer-button and pointer-motion which handle
events for the mouse control-sequences protocol if the
select-related translations are omitted with
*omitTranslation:select (prompted by discussion with "Ergus")
* amend rule for using shift-key to override mouse-protocol for
select/paste to limit that feature to mouse-buttons which are
actually bound to select/paste actions (prompted by discussion with
* corrected mapping in special case for repainting wrap-marks when
viewing the scrollback area.
* use separate GCs for showWrapMarks feature, to work around cursor
coloring change in patch #345 (report by Paulo Silva de Alíbano).
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg