building X from source: freetype install issues

mike young mike.young at nd.edu
Thu Sep 3 01:27:58 UTC 2020

Thanks to Alan for prodding me in the right direction - my freetype
issue is resolved.

The next build issue seems to me either meson or ninja:

==  Processing:  "mesa/mesa"
==        configuration options:
ninja: Entering directory `builddir'
ninja: error: loading 'build.ninja': No such file or directory

where should I be looking for build.ninja?

Thanks again...