Location of registries maintained by X Consortium?

Patrick Pelletier code at funwithsoftware.org
Thu Jul 21 00:28:46 UTC 2022

Hi,

I've been reading the XLFD specification:

https://www.x.org/archive/X11R7.6/doc/xorg-docs/specs/XLFD/xlfd.pdf

In several places, the specification mentions various things that the X
Consortium maintains a registry of.  (Such as FOUNDRY or CHARSET_REGISTRY.)

Where can I find these registries that are/were maintained by the X
Consortium?  I've done a lot of searching, and haven't found anything
either on x.org or elsewhere.  At the moment, I'm most interested in
finding out the possible values that CHARSET_REGISTRY can have.

Thanks,

--Patrick