dickey at his.com
Thu Feb 16 01:23:45 UTC 2023
Patch #379 - 2023/02/15
* improve text-cursor (patch by Jan Engelhardt):
+ allow selecting CURSOR_BAR mode from command-line/Xresources.
+ draw cursor using filled rectangle instead of rectangle
outline to permit thicker underlines/bars.
+ scale up cursor relative to font size.
* improve readline modes (Fedora #2166860):
+ document readline modes
+ change the feature to configure by default
+ replace hard-coded SS3 for cursor movement with current mode
+ replace hard-coded erase/lnext characters with current values
* improve status-line (report by Thomas Wolff):
+ RIS turns off status-line
+ Right-margin (DECLRMM and DECSLRM) limits the length of text
written/updated in the status-line.
+ Most controls which affect the whole screen are ignored while
updating the status-line.
* modify configure check for tgetent to allow for some special cases
of ncurses configuration (report by Satadru Pramani).
* reduce timeout, improve warning message if resize is run on a
terminal which is not VT100-compatible.
* reduce compiler warnings in configure script.
Thomas E. Dickey <dickey at invisible-island.net>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 659 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the xorg