Having troubles using XkbKeycodeToKeysym

Mibi88 mbcontact50 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 17:09:11 UTC 2024

Hi,

I found out what was the problem while writing a little test program as
Enrico Weigelt asked: my test program worked properly. My real program
wasn't working properly because I was not passing a struct as a pointer
somewhere, and gcc didn't showed me a warning nor an error message,
because I didn't noticed that they were not in the header.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Mibi88