[Bidi] Project page

Munzir Taha munzirtaha at newhorizons.com.sa
Fri Aug 20 16:37:56 PDT 2004

> > I just dumped a few related links at our project page at:
> >
> >   http://freedesktop.org/Standards/bidi-spec
> > I will go over and write a couple of lines for each of them
> > later.  Send me your links, comments, etc, or just subscribe to
> > the freedesktop.org wiki and send me your username to set up the
> > write access.

Hi Sirs,

It's my first contribution here. Hope I understand what you are doing ;)

Isn't this link very related to the topic?
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/globalization/topics/bidiui/index.jsp

Can we extract useful info from this also?
http://www-306.ibm.com/software/webservers/hostondemand/library/v8infocenter/hod/en/help/bidi.html

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of the Open Arabic Bugs Project at
http://wiki.arabeyes.org/OpenBugs
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA