[cairo] Mac OSX Port

kangaroo grompf at sublimeintervention.com
Thu Dec 16 16:47:38 PST 2004

I just realized that my previous mail regarding the success of this
that the Mono project has been having was rejected to the cairo list
due to me not being subscribed.  So that being said; its been working
great for us.

Two things however,

1.  On the cairo side; what needs to be done for this to get inclusion
to the repository; auto* patches to integrate it?
2.  On the backend side; Calum, any progress on the ATSUI hooks?
Anything I can do to help?  The current font rendering is _really_ slow
without ATSUI :)

-geoff