[Clipart] Status

David Illsley david at illsley.org
Sat Apr 10 01:04:12 PDT 2004

> Uploading Clipart
> =================
> Clipart will be distributed to users as installable packages.  Each
> package will be kept in its own CVS module.
>
> Clipart submissions can either be done by placing it in the 'incoming'
> directory of the respective CVS module, or by posting them on Wiki to
> the IncomingClipart page, for someone else to copy into CVS:
> http://clipart.freedesktop.org/Software/IncomingClipart

This all sounds like good progress. My only slight worry is that the
IncomingClipart page doesn't ask for contributions to be Public Domain,
for the contributor to add their name and e-mail address and for an
affirmative statement of release to the public domain.
I'm personally very careful about copyright and I'm sorry if I'm being
over the top.
I don't yet have wiki access so if someone could add something like
that it'd be great.

David