[Clipart] Clipart Installer - GUI

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Mon Apr 12 21:25:44 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington wrote:

>>http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/oooplus/
>
> Looking good.

:-)

> There'll be more things to search on, like category, keywords, etc.

It'd be good to figure those out before we have a large collection of
clipart.  What would "category" or "kewords" contain?  You mean like "fuits"
and the like?

> Could someone investigate XMP, RDF, and Dublin Core and determine if
> there's a good scheme we could appropriate?

I vote for RDF.

RDF is certainly powerful enough for our puroses.  And since I am using the
Mozilla platform to make this installer, RDF makes sense. (Mozilla comes
with very good RDF support).

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this  e-mail.
PhD student.   | A significant number of electrons were, however, severely