[Clipart] Clipart License and the Freedom way

fenix at theopencd.net fenix at theopencd.net
Tue Apr 13 14:03:54 PDT 2004

Well, it's really difficult to say what we must use, but
Richard Stollman, the main philosopher and creator of Free Software movement,
tolds us:
"Proprietary software developers have the advantage of money; free software
developers need to make advantages for each other. Using the ordinary GPL for
a library gives free software developers an advantage over proprietary
developers: a library that they can use, while proprietary developers cannot
use it."

It has been taken from:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/why-not-lgpl.html

For our case, I think we can't use GPL, because it's not OOo
compatible, BUT, we can ask gnu.org for assistance in our special case.

-Fenix*NBK*