[Clipart] Contributing images.

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Fri Apr 16 13:45:55 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

Okay, how are we organizing the images?  Is each contributor going to get a
sepparate directory?  That might be a problem if we get many contributors
that submit just one or two images.

I was just thinking that I'd like to draw an SVG version of the hacker
emblem and add it to the "symbols" directory (I don't think we have one yet).

I wonder how I would go about submitting just the one image.

As an aside: Does anyone know of a good vector graphics program I can use
under Solaris that will produce SVG images?  It looks like Inkscape requires
the Gnome desktop, and I don't have that.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this  e-mail.
PhD student.   | A significant number of electrons were, however, severely