[Clipart] Help for OOo?

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Fri Apr 16 15:27:08 PDT 2004

Hi guys,

I realize that this isn't an OOo list, but I was wondering if you could lend
us a quick hand.  I have spent this week writing a "contribution" page for
OOo (the current one really sucks).  You can see what I have here:

http://www.math.umd.edu/~dcarrera/contributing/

I have divided the contribution options into 8 main categories.  We need
icons for these.  I have used several of Nicu's icons here, but we still
need a few more.  I was wondering if any kind soul here might be willing
offer a couple of images to help us out.  I would draw them myself, but I
really suck as a painter.  The Hacker symbol is about as much as I can
handle on my own.

I was thinking of something like this:

  *  OOo in your language:  How about a person talking?
  *  Bug Squashing: Maybe a picture of a bug?
  *  Donate funds: I think a piggy bank would look nice there.

Any help would be appreciated.

As a sidenote: Notice that the 'artists' section essentially talks about
the Open Clip Art Project.  If there are any changes you would like to
suggest, please let me know.  I want every section in this page to be
compelling and encourage the reader to contribute.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera | No trees were harmed in the generation of this  e-mail.
PhD student.   | A significant number of electrons were, however, severely