[Clipart] Forum and cliparts

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Tue Apr 27 19:34:56 PDT 2004

> Do you all agree that we should steer clear of OCAP, OCA, and Open
> Clipart Project, and just call this thing: Open Clipart (is clipart one
> word? dictionary.com doesn't think so...)

this very list is called clipart list
if you search for a few other words you will find that the dictionary tend
to want to seperate words that are commonly considered as one word in the
context of computers and comptuter science and I firmly believe that in
this context the single word Clipart is more than appropriate.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

(Cat is one foxy lady)