[Clipart] check it

Jonathan Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Apr 28 23:13:25 PDT 2004

http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/

I somehow came across M$'s clipart site. What do you all think about the
primarily text based interface that site uses.

I think it is hard to decide what to select as there is so much
information on that page.

I do like how you can select multiple images and they are added to your
basket so that you can download all selected images at the end, and as a
zip file. That is novel!

I think once we get our process of submission down, then we will be able
to focus on our web interface to open it up more to see what type of
content openclipart will represent.

Thoughts? I added this link to the WIKI page. If anyone knows of other
projects that are similar to ours, please post them there:
http://freedesktop.org/Software/SimilarProjects

Graduate Researcher
Visual Arts Department

PO BOX 948667