[Clipart] PASSFAIL Report

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Fri Aug 6 11:55:05 PDT 2004

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004, Bryce Harrington wrote:

<snip>

> > - moved from 'incoming' to 'incoming/failed' all filed  not passing
> > validation or not processed for validation (.SVG, .svgz)
>
> Hmm...  I thought the script would take .svgz files.  We should
> investigate that - svgz should be an acceptable (perhaps even preferred)
> file format.  Bug me if this remains an issue.

I thought about SVGZ initially thinking it might be a good idea but I am
not sure it should be a prefferred format because

1) it adds complexity, I'm hoping for minimal complexity homogenized SVG
2) it reduces the effectiveness of BZip2 compression on the whole archive

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/

http://advogato.org/proj/Inkscape/