[Clipart] Announce: SVG::Metadata 0.13

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Aug 7 13:06:28 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com> writes:

> it was late at night when I applied the patch and I was in too much
> of a hurry.

Been there, done that.

> Alberto rewrote the if statement with his latest patch.  Take a look
> at 0.14 and see what you think of it.

I looked here:
https://pause.perl.org/pub/PAUSE/authors/id/B/BR/BRYCE/

But the latest I can find there is 0.13

> You may be right that it should pull from 'dc:subject' instead of
> of _subject.

Either that, or $self->{_subject} should be set differently.  In 0.13
$self->{subject} is set by _get_content, which always returns a
string, never a reference.  $work is still an XML::Twig object, which
has the necessary nested references to allow the bag of keywords to be
extracted.