[Clipart] Notes on 0.06 release

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Fri Aug 27 08:54:13 PDT 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Bryce Harrington <bryce at bryceharrington.com>
> To: clipart at freedesktop.org
> Subject: [Clipart] Notes on 0.06 release
>
> Hi all,
>
> Since we're coming up towards the end of the month, it's time to start
> the process of preparing the next release.  I'm hoping to get it knocked
> out this weekend.

I submitted my SVG Pattern collection, ~30 unique patterns and a total of
about 90 including the various derivatives.

It lacks metadata and is again there needs to be a way to strip out the
metadata and any instances of the patterns if OpenClipArt is serious about
keeping compatiblity with other SVG Editors (I believe it would be
possible to modify the existing script that works with SVG Gradients to
do this.

I definately dont have the time to work on the Patterns to bring them up
to specifications but I hope that they can be included in the next
release.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

http://Inkscape.org