[Clipart] new idea

Jose Hevia 100026838 at alumnos.uc3m.es
Fri Jun 4 15:18:11 PDT 2004

  Hi, I'm Jose Hevia ,I made some icons for sodipodi and now I
realease two chess sets for the web because I think it's a very good
idea, but I think svg could be very useful ,not only as an art tool.
  The chess game I send is playable if scripting features were
available ,maybe these is not posible now , but in the near future it
could be .
  I made a "Bode diagram" and svg's osciloscope for engineering and
and a map of Europe too.
  These svg doesn't fit clearly in any place I Know about on the web,
and the main ploblem is the people having a lot of trouble finding
this has to reinvent the well. It 'd be very interesting to have
multiple topics on the web.
              Bye.
                                           J.F.H