[Clipart] Website content

Christian Schaller uraeus at linuxrising.org
Tue Mar 16 13:49:26 PST 2004

> > 4) License.  I think everything should have to be public domain, is
> > there any issue with that?
>
> Public domain works for me. If it is public domain, it must be documented:
> source and original date and original artist and agreement saying it is
> public domain.

The Creative Commons Public Domain dedication process provides you with
some RDF metadata. We could demand that it is included in the SVG source
code before inclusion. This will both clearly mark the images as public
domain and also asure us the public domain dedication was done in a
legaly valid way.

Christian