[Clipart] dotProject

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sat May 1 16:56:07 PDT 2004

Okay, third time's the charm (I hope).

This system is called dotProject.  It's a bit more complex than the
others so wasn't my first choice, but it seems to have all the stuff we
need...  projects, tasks, calendar, files, contacts, forums, and
tickets.

    http://freedesktop.org/~bryce/dotproject

    User:  guest
    Pass:  guest

I don't really like the way the interface feels, but I guess it'll do
for now.  Maybe once we've used it for a bit it'll grow on us.

Please log in and give it a good solid test run.  If it looks ok, I'll
see about getting it installed on openclipart.org.

Bryce