[Clipart] Mantis

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Sat May 1 19:16:49 PDT 2004

Okay, couldn't resist trying just _one_ more system.  This is the bug
tracker that Scribus uses that mrdocs recommended.

    http://www.freedesktop.org/~bryce/mantis-0.18.2/

You can browse anonymously, or sign up with an account in order to post
bugs.  There's a simple and an advanced bug report interface.  It's got
some most excellent reports that it generates, including graphs,
etc. etc.  Have a look at bugs.scribus.org for some examples.

Obviously this is just for bug tracking; we'd have to look to other
tools for other features, but that's probably fine.

Anyway, play around with this one too and let me know what you think.