[Clipart] Canceling Dec Clipart Release

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Mon Nov 29 23:13:14 PST 2004

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > Unfortunately, we're still waiting for freedesktop.org to restore the
> > website for OCAL, so cannot perform a release this month.
>
> i suspect our website was not restored by freedesktop.org because of
> lack of action from us in security reviewing our own stuff and reporting
> to them that it is OK. or the required review was done and i'm not aware?
> as we don't ship any code, only images, probably we have to just check
> the website scripting.

Rejon has been in contact with them several times about it, and is still
pinging them regularly.  Also, we don't have anything in CVS requiring
review.  I have been ready to review the CGI's but so far they have not
made the contents of the openclipart home dir available, afaik.

> also, i believe we have to resubmit our public keys, in order to regain
> shell access

Actually I was able to log in earlier today.  I had to delete the entry
from .ssh/known_hosts but it let me in fine.

Btw, we have received a preliminary offer for an alternative host.  More
to come.