Aaagh! Re: [Clipart] new site design in progress

Alan Horkan horkana at maths.tcd.ie
Sun Sep 12 04:12:37 PDT 2004

> > shorter text ideas for the search bar would b nice...
>
> Thank you, Jon, for the update.
>
> The image inside the top "Share Your Vector Graphics" box is taller that
> the box and overlaps in to the next box causing the:
> "Submit
> A File"
> to wrap. It is the image with a earth/mouse, pencil, calculator, and
> Windows logo.
>
> Also, I was not sure what the graphic on right side of Search box was for,
> until I clicked it.

Instead of having search as a text label before the box I would suggest
having it as a button after the text box, whether or not you get rid of
the graphic is up to you.

> This monitor is not a LCD, and it may be a poorly calibrated monitor. But
> all colors look great for years. The peasoup green is strange. I'd suggest

Maybe Jon meant his monitor is poorly calibrated :)
Seriously it has nothing to do with monitors, we just dont like the
colour, there are enough of us saying it that it is unlikely to be our
monitors.

> you use the nice light blue background like already used where it says
> "1702 Clips" and Browse".

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/