[Clipart] corruption on website

jon jon at rejon.org
Mon Sep 20 23:14:11 PDT 2004

Maybe you could add it so that a the number of rows and columns can be
specified via the URL, which could also be set by a user eventually. I like to
see like 100 entries on one screen.

I personally think the google approach is the best: to put 1 column with with
however many rows, and then allow a user to specify how many rows they want
(and we have an initial default). Then every other row could have a line
between them or alternating colors like the old dot matrix paper. It makes
more sense to scroll downward and then to be able to resort via different
parameters this way.

Also, I think the approach of showing all clips for a category and then saying
how many are in that search (ex: 1 out of 3000) and then by traveling further
into the hierarchy has less files (ex: 1 out of 100) is a better way of
navigating. I know others have said this.

I'm sorry my English is getting bad...

YOu rock in a major way still...navigate is primo!

Jon

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:30:46 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote