[Clipart] upload_svg.cgi and the mail notification

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Sep 25 16:10:31 PDT 2004

Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> writes:

> i tested what settings is used for php (with phpinfo function) and
> the result is:
>
> sendmail_path	/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i 	/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i
> SMTP	localhost	localhost
> smtp_port	25	25

My script isn't shelling out to /usr/bin/sendmail -- it's going
straight to port 25.  Hmmm...  localhost looks right, according to the
above.  Maybe it's the envelope sender causing it to be rejected.
I've adjusted a couple of settings.  The next time somebody uploads a
screenshot, we'll see if we get the notification.  (If not, I'll have
to look through the error log and see what I can see.)