[Clipart] PR for 0.16

Patricia FIDI fidipat at levillage-afrique.com
Mon Aug 1 01:57:50 PDT 2005

Hello Christopher,

In fact for people like me who are not english native tong, it's more
heavy to read in an other language. Certainly, english or american is
more international than spanish and french but imagine you have to surf
on an another foreign site even if you know to speak spanish or french.
It won't be easy as for me.
And french guys are really, really not good on english...
Have you ever see on TV a french speaking well english ? ;-D
If you understand him = bravo ! (joking !)

Openclipart is wonderful ! I try to develop the web in Africa (I'm based
on Paris but I go often in Africa : senegal, mali, niger...). Your site
is really necessary for africans because everything is free !
Thanks a lot for this !

Bye
Patricia