[Clipart] Nazi flag

Ted Gould ted at gould.cx
Thu Aug 4 14:41:22 PDT 2005

Perhaps this is a DMS feature request.

I remember at one time that we talked about the ability for people to
specify 'collections' that they were interested in.  So we could have
"OCAL-Iloveboobies" and "OCAL-fruit" and "OCAL" (no specification).  If
that was a feature of the DMS so that when releases were done, all of
the specified packages were built, then we could put them all on the
webpage.  Then, those who download can choose.

I think that OCAL should be inclusive, not illegal, but inclusive.  The
reality is that people have different sensitivities, as much as I would
like everyone to be understanding of other's sensitivities, that is
unlikely in a "I can have no legal risk what so ever so I can never get
sued" corporate atmosphere.

I will point out, that on Flickr, there isn't alot of porn.  I was
surprised, seems people aren't all raging hormones.  Probably those who
are, are trying to get paid for it (there seems to be a market).

		--Ted