[Clipart] Check over the PR

Holger Will holger at treebuilder.de
Sat Aug 6 01:28:16 PDT 2005

Jon Phillips schrieb:

>I'm kinda in a spartan lang. mode right now...can you all check over the
>PR. I have been in a hectic state with moving into the mission in SF.
>Lets do a release on SUNDAY night and submit the PR. Hopefully the
>packages are all good.
>
>http://openclipart.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PrAnnouncement
>
>Also, please download the windows installer and make sure it is right:
>http://openclipart.org/downloads/0.16/openclipart-0.16-full-win32.exe
>
>I built it in Linux rather than in Windows...which is pretty cool and
>took a little bit of arm wrestlin...
>
>Jon

Hi Jon

sorry for not replying for such a long time, i have yet to find some
time to look into CSV and all that...:-(
just wanted to let you know the installer works great, the collection is
looking good ,too.
i havent found any broken files yet. thumbs up !
thanks for your great work !

all the best
Holger