[Clipart] heart clip art

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Aug 25 10:46:02 PDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-25 at 12:01 -0400, Nathan Eady wrote:
> Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:
>
> > I submited a simple icon called something like ru_heart.svg using
> > "heart" as keyword. The clip-art figured in the incoming submissions
> > list but now don't be in the list and when i search "heart" can't
> > find it.
>
> Images that were submitted by Wednesday evening (approximately,
> depending on your timezone...) have been moved to here:
> http://www.openclipart.org/incoming-pre-0.17/
>
> We are in the process of processing them for the 0.17 release,
> which is due out around the first of the month.  Once that
> happens, they should also appear in the browse/navigate section
> and be available in the keyword search.  But for now, the
> site is stull using the 0.16 release, until 0.17 is ready.
>
> This happens about once a month, as we prepare each release.
>
> To the list:
> I am starting to wonder if maybe submissions.php should link
> to the latest incoming-pre folder during these transitions...
> What does anyone else think about this?

It wouldn't be hard to make another holding tank like incoming-frozen
and incoming continues to fill up and then just merge the 2 dirs
together for the incoming to be viewable. We get questions bout this
month to month, so it might be worth doing.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org